We, at Press It Juicery, understand that our customers will have concerns about their health and safety during this time. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus updates and adapt our practices to provide you with the same quality food and service you have come to expect from us.
We want to ensure you that Press It Juicery has always made food safety and our customer's health a priority and will continue to do so.
Understanding that the coronavirus does not survive in food or juice is an important finding that will provide solace to those who still wish to enjoy delicious, fresh juices from Press It Juicery.
Our procedures have been enhanced for maximum food safety during this time.
- Even stricter than normal food handling practices to ensure sanitary conditions at all times
- Requiring use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer by our team members to eliminate any germs or bacteria
- Requiring rigorous hand-washing of our employees at every possible opportunity to ensure we remain diligent in preparing your food safely
- Tripling the frequency of cleaning and wiping down counter-tops, floors, food equipment, and every surface in our restaurant
- Requiring any team member who exhibits any flu-like symptom to stay at home until they can produce a doctor's note that clears them to return to work and be able to handle food safely
- Utilizing spot-checks with our suppliers and supply chains to ensure any product that is prepared at Press It Juicery matches the same rigorous standards that we employ
During these trying times, it is important to remember that we are dedicated to keeping both our customers and staff safe and healthy.
We stand with our team and will continue to support our staff through uncertainty. Your continued business of Press It Juicery is appreciated by each and every member of our local juicery, as Press It Juicery is the source of our families' livelihood.
From March 16 to at least April 17, Press It Juicery will only be fulfilling orders for delivery or curbside pick-up/take-out.
Remember to stay calm and continue to employ the CDC practices for controlling the spread of COVID-19. Press It Juicery remains open for business. For any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founder, Press It Juicery